Provider Billing Resources
Please review the reports for details around current or recently completed Claims and Configuration projects CountyCare is working on. The report outlines project description, impacted providers, expected resolution, current status, and expected ETA, when this is known. If you have any questions about the projects on this report, please contact your Provider Relations Representative.
Billing Guidelines, Tips, Reference Guides
See below for links to claims and billing guidelines specific to provider types, services, updated HFS guidance, and more.
- CountyCare Billing Guidelines FQHC-RHC-ERC Providers
- CountyCare Billing Guidelines for DASA Providers
- CountyCare Billing Guidelines for Community Mental Health Providers
- CountyCare Claim Remark Code LookUp - Reference
- CountyCare Corrected or Voided Claims Resubmission Guidance
- CountyCare Duplicate Claims Guidance
- CountyCare Transportation Billing Guidelines
- EAPG Pricing Billing Guidelines – IAMHP Provider Memo
- General Acute Care and Children's Hospitals Billing Guidelines - IAMHP Provider Memo
- Physician Assistant Billing Guidelines – IAMHP Provider Memo
- IAMHP (IL Association of Medicaid Health Plans) - Info For Providers (Resources and Key contacts)
HFS and Other Helpful Links
Below is a list of important links from the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) website as well as other important departmental websites.*
Rates and Fee Schedules:
HFS Provider Handbooks:
HFS Provider Notices:
*HFS and other departments make frequent updates to guidelines, fee schedules, reimbursement guidelines, etc. Once CountyCare is notified of any updates or changes (both retroactively and prospectively), we have 30 days to implement said updates within our systems.