Welcome to the CountyCare Provider Portal
The CountyCare Health Plan provider portal is designed to give you real-time access to valuable information about your CountyCare patients and may eliminate the need to call Provider Services. Please visit our provider portal for the following:
- Check Member Eligibility
- Claims Status Search
- View EOP and payment details
- Check Prior Authorization Requirements by CPT Code
- Submit Prior Authorization Requests
- View Prior Authorization Status
Authorization Portal Resources
- NEW USER ACCESS: Please self-register for the CountyCare provider portal using your practice Tax ID Number (TIN) here. You will immediately have access to claims and eligibility functionality; however we will inform you via email when your access has been granted to view and submit electronic authorizations.
- Provider Training Materials
- Contact Us
- For questions on status of new account requests please contact your assigned Provider Relations Representative or email@example.com
- For technical assistance in logging into Identifi once you already have a username and password please contact the Identifi Technical Support Desk at 312-864-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot see specific authorizations call or email the Identifi Technical Support Desk at 312-864-8200 or email@example.com with the reference number for further account assistance.