Welcome to the CountyCare Provider Portal
The CountyCare Health Plan provider portal is designed to give you real-time access to valuable information about your CountyCare patients and may eliminate the need to call Provider Services. Please visit our provider portal for the following:
- Check Member Eligibility
- Claims Status Search
- View EOP and payment details
- Check Prior Authorization Requirements by CPT Code
- Submit Prior Authorization Requests
- View Prior Authorization Status
New Authorization Portal Resources
- NEW USER ACCESS: Please self-register for the CountyCare provider portal using your practice Tax ID Number (TIN) here. You will immediately have access to claims and eligibility functionality; however we will inform you via email when your access has been granted to view and submit electronic authorizations.
- Provider Training Materials
Click here to listen to live session webinar about the new authorization portal
Webex Plugin Required. You will be asked to install the Webex plugin if not already installed.
- Contact Us
- For questions on status of new account requests please contact your assigned Provider Relations Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical assistance in logging into Identifi once you already have a username and password please contact the Identifi Technical Support Desk at 312-864-8200 or email@example.com
- If you cannot see specific authorizations call or email the Identifi Technical Support Desk at 312-864-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number for further account assistance.