Find Your Member’s Care Coordinator
Every CountyCare Member can receive help from a Care Coordinator to:
- Answer questions about your treatment
- Set up transportation to health visits
- Help you manage a condition, like asthma or diabetes
- Understand your CountyCare benefits
- Get services when you leave the hospital
CountyCare has specialized care coordination teams to help you.
If you know your Care Coordinator’s name and/or phone number, feel free to contact him/her directly. CountyCare members and providers may also call CountyCare Member Services at 312-864-8200 (Option 4 or 7) to be connected with a Care Coordinator.
You can also fill out the Referral to Care Coordination form and your Care Coordinator will contact you directly.