Welcome to CountyCare FHN/CCAI Providers!
We are excited to have you as part of our network, and we look forward to working with you to provide quality care for our CountyCare members.
- Seamless Transition: Our #1 goal is the seamless transition of members to CountyCare as their new health plan. To that end CountyCare has agreed to accept assignment of FHN and CCAI provider contracts, including specialists and ancillary providers to maintain, wherever possible, the PCP-member relationship to ensure consistency of services and member experience.
- Current CountyCare Providers: Your FHN members will be transitioned to CountyCare under the terms of your agreement with CountyCare.
- Not Currently a CountyCare Provider: Your current agreement has been assigned to CountyCare in accordance with your FHN provider agreement and will be active with CountyCare effective November 1, 2017.
- Contracting Questions: Email CountyCareContracting@cookcountyhhs.org
- Medical Group Providers: If you are part of a group practice or IPA, your group contract has been assigned from FHN to CountyCare and will be active November 1, 2017.
- Fee-for-Service Compensation: CountyCare will assume assignment of the fee-for-service compensation portion of the participation agreement for dates of service starting November 1, 2017.
- Medical Service Pool: CountyCare will not be supporting the Medical Service Pool. FHN will close and complete a final reconciliation of Medical Service Pool (MSP). The MSP remains on the FHN and CCAI balance sheet and will permanently close 10/31/2017 as FHN will no longer receive premium funding. Final reconciliation will be for 10 months of 2017.
- PCP Member Panels: Member assignments are being transferred from FHN/CCAI to CountyCare on November 1, 2017. There should be no interruption to the existing PCP/Member relationships.
- Credentialing: If you are registered and active in the State of Illinois IMPACT system CountyCare considers you a credentialed provider and you do not need to submit documentation.
- Provider Rosters: Rosters are being transferred from FHN/CCAI and will be active November 1, 2017.
- Claims: All claims for member services starting November 1, 2017 should be sent electronically to CountyCare’s Payor ID: 06541. Paper claims submissions should be sent to CountyCare CLAIMS, PO Box 3727, Corpus Christi, TX 78463.
- Prior Authorizations: CountyCare will honor all current referrals and prior authorizations until 2/01/18.
- Sign up for your provider portal login. It is a simple form that will give you access to all provider resources, claims questions and other important information. Register for the portal by clicking here.
- Learn more about what it means to be part of the CountyCare network.
- Our provider relations team will be reaching out soon to set up a visit to introduce themselves. If you or your staff have a question, please do not hesitate to call our Provider Relations department at 312-864-8200, option 6 or CountyCareContracting@cookcountyhhs.org.