Welcome to CountyCare!
Follow these steps to get the most out of your plan.
- Watch for your Welcome Packet in the mail
Your Welcome Packet should arrive in the mail soon. It will include your Member ID Card, Member Handbook and a Quick Start Guide. You can view the Member Handbook online by clicking here. If you don’t receive your Welcome Packet, please call Member Services at 312-864-8200, 711 (TYY/TDD) to confirm we have the correct address.
- Expect a welcome call from us
We will call you to welcome you to CountyCare and see if you have any questions about the plan or your healthcare coverage.
- Call us to complete your Health Risk Screening
It takes just a few minutes and we do the screening by phone. Each CountyCare member in your family who completes the screening will receive a $15 reward. The Health Risk Screening helps CountyCare ensure you have access to the care you need to stay healthy. We will call you to complete the screening or you can call us at 312-864-8200, 711 (TTY/TDD).
- Get ready for CountyCare rewards
When you or your children go to the doctor for certain services, CountyCare will send you a Rewards Card in the mail. The card will have a cash credit on it that you can use to buy home and health items at participating stores. Anytime you see your doctor for an eligible service, CountyCare will add the reward to your card.
- Know your medical benefits renewal (REDE) date
Each year, you must renew your benefits to keep your CountyCare coverage. The state will send you forms in the mail that you must complete before the due date to make sure you stay covered. If you don’t know your renewal date or need help filling out the forms, CountyCare can help. Call Member Services at 312-864-8200, 711 (TYY/TDD).
Other Tips and Resources
- Convered Services: Find a complete list of everything that CountyCare covers.
- Getting Medical Care: Find out what kind of care is right for you.
- Your Medical Team: We are here to support your health and wellness. Get the most from your health plan.
- Member Resources: Guides, fact sheets and forms that you may need.
- Get in touch.
- Member services: 312-864-8200 option 4 / 855-444-1661 (toll-free) / 711 (TDD/TTY).
- Hearing impaired? Call Illinois Relay 711 and ask the operator to connect you to us at 312-864-8200 or 855-444-1661 (toll-free)
- 24/7 nurse hotline: 312-864-8200 / 855-444-1661 (toll-free) / 711 (TDD/TTY).