Welcome to CountyCare!
CountyCare welcomes FHN and CCAI members. We’re glad you will be joining us on November 1, 2017. We want to make it easy for you to use your new health plan.
CountyCare offers all the benefits you already enjoy - with none of the cost.
Here are important things for you to know:
- CountyCare covers all Medicaid benefits. CountyCare covers a wide range of health care services, including doctor visits, prescriptions, specialists, vision, dental, transportation and more. CountyCare intends to provide the same benefits you currently have through FHN or CCAI. See everything available to you here.
- CountyCare will be accepted at hundreds of locations throughout Cook County. We are proud of our large network of health care providers, and we look forward to welcoming the FHN/CCAI network. CountyCare offers quality care at locations near you. You can see our current network here.
Ready to get started? Here is what’s next:
- Your member card will arrive with your Member Welcome Packet around Nov. 1, 2017. Always carry your CountyCare card with you, and show it every time you go to the doctor.
- Your member manual will also be in your packet. This will explain exactly what CountyCare covers, and how you can get the most out of your coverage. You can also read it now to learn about CountyCare benefits and services. If you don’t receive your packet around Nov. 1, 2017, call 312-864-8200.
- You will also get a welcome call from us, but if you have questions now you can call us at 312-864-8200, option 4.
Other Tips and Resources
- Getting Medical Care: Find out what kind of care is right for you.
- Your Medical Team: We are here to support your health and wellness. Get the most from your health plan.
- Member Resources: Guides, fact sheets and forms that you may need.
- Get in touch.
- Member services: 312-864-8200 option 4 / 855-444-1661 (toll-free) / 711 (TDD/TTY).
- Hearing impaired? Call Illinois Relay 711 and ask the operator to connect you to us at 312-864-8200 or 855-444-1661 (toll-free)
- 24/7 nurse hotline: 312-864-8200 / 855-444-1661 (toll-free) / 711 (TDD/TTY).